EZUltrasound does ship all around the world. A large percentage of our customers reside outside of the United States.
- There is no extra charge for shipping international orders, only the shipping expense. There is no free international shipping
- We do ship USPS in order to keep the cost of shipping as low as possible
- You MUST have a mailing address in order to receive your order. This is typically the address that you would receive letters
- Once your shipment leaves our facilities we cannot change the shipping address.
- If you enter the wrong shipping address it will eventually be returned to us. When that happens we can ship it again but you will be charged for additional shipping expenses
- Please note that we cannot refund shipping charges
- Express Mail International will typically take 5-7 days to arrive and Priority Mail International can take 1-3 weeks
- Some countries do have an import, duty or customs tax that is charged upon delivery. We have no control over this. The customer is responsible for any tax imposed by your country.
- Once you package ships you will receive an email that includes a tracking number. You will be able to see the progress of your package in transit
- When your package leaves the United States it may take a week or more before the shipping status is updated. If you are tracking your package and notice that it has been several days since a status update please be patient. We cannot contact USPS for a status update, we can only follow the same tracking as you can on their website.
- Some customers have had to pick up their packages at their Post Office (Post Station). If your package shows “Waiting for pickup” you will need to contact your local Post Office for further instructions.
- We accept payment by Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) or PayPal
- Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card.
- If International billing and shipping addresses are different our Merchant Bank will decline your Credit Card. If this happens you can contact us to manually authorize your payment. Please email email@example.com with any problems.
- Our Merchant Bank has stringent fraud controls in place which at times will decline your order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having problems with your payment being accepted.